The Healing Series with Life Coach And Author Sheri Kaye Hoff
Octahedron of Light (A Soul Detective Protection – Soul Detective website at souldetective.net)
Create two equal-sided triangles…one with the point over your head at your crown, the other with the point under your feet, the bottoms of each triangle meeting at your mid-section. To create protection ask:
- Arch Angel Michael to come be over your head at your crown.
- Arch Angel Metatron and Zadkiel to be at the point under your feet.
- Arch Angels Uriel, Ariel, Raphael, Gabriel to be at the left, right, front and back.
- Ask your guides teachers and important religious figures to be at your heart.
- Wait a second while acknowledge the energy settling in around you.
Grounding (A Soul Detective Technique)
From your belly button plant a chord as wide as your hips into the ground and send it into the center of the Earth. Notice how it feels. Then notice what the Earth sends back to you. The center of the Earth is filled with the Essence of the gold. And this energy is shared freely with us, helping at all levels of our being.
Connecting to the divine (A Janet technique)
Note your crown chakra…and notice that there is a chord there that reaches to the divine…connect with that energy. Notice how it feels. Then notice what the Cosmos sends back to you…the divine flow.
The Release Process
Abbreviated REB posture that anyone can use:
- Cross your arms across your chest in the way we all do naturally from time to time. Your arms are resting across your breast area. Make sure your right arm is on top … both right handed and left handed people use the same posture.
- Think about your insight from the energy exercise. If you didn’t have an insight, open your heart and mind to greater self-love, self-respect, self-worth, personal power (part of self-worth and self-love).
- Begin to tap your left arm right above the elbow with fingers of your right hand…. Then tap your right arm with the fingers of your left hand until you get a rhythm going back and forth from arm to arm.
- Hold your goal in your mind as you tap from left to right. This allows you to work on all the underlying thoughts, beliefs, and life experiences that influence and surround your goal
- Once again, think about your insight and goal, or think about opening to the truth of who you are. You are lovable. You are worthy. You are beautiful.
- Take a couple of nice, naturally deep breaths.
- Bring your right hand to your heart and repeat … I am loving and lovable just because I am me.
Affirmations written for 12-11-12
Repeat silently as you use the Abbreviated REB posture:
- I love myself fully.
- I am worthy of love.
- I deserve to be loved just the way I am, even if I have made mistakes.
- Even though I haven’t always loved and nurtured myself, even though I sometimes neglect myself, I deeply and completely love, accept, and forgive myself today.
- for mistakes I made earlier in life.
- for any mistakes I might make in the future. I am a worthy person.
- I deeply and completely, love, accept and forgive myself.
- I love and cherish myself.
- I forgive myself for any negative habits and qualities I might have, knowing that I am innately worthy.
- I am loving and lovable just because I am me.