1. I am responsible for myself and all that I experience.
2. My thoughts determine who I am. Positive and wise thoughts equal a positive life.
3. My thoughts create my relationship with my past, my present and future, my self worth, my choice of employment, my successes, my failures, and the quality of my relationships.
4. Everyone has problems. EVERYONE. Therefore, I am never alone in my experiences.
5. All negative thoughts can be changed, and all positive thoughts can be maintained.
6. My negative thoughts and feelings have no power other than the power I assign them. They are simply thoughts and feelings that are flexible and flowing if I allow them to be.
7. I love and nurture my body, mind and spirit.
8. I welcome love and affection into my life.
9. I give myself permission to enjoy and experience intimacy without guilt, shame, or fear.
10. When I forgive myself or others, I am healing me.
11. All positive change comes from acceptance of what is.
12. I create and increase my personal power when I live a now focused life.
13. Regular laughter increases the quality of my life and strengthens my immune system.
14. I am powerless over all of YOUR actions.
15. I invite people into my life who have time for me and who are free to love and care for me .
16. I am worthy of the support and the love that I am given.
17. I am responsible for my own emotional and physical safety, and I am willing to set healthy and loving boundaries that provide the safety I need.
18. Loving me allows me the freedom to love you.
19. Miracles are the norm and not the exception, and at least one miracle occurs in my life every day.
20. I choose to view this day as the most wonderful day of my life.
Love your list! Thanks for sharing!
Great thoughts, indeed. I have rewritten them and hung them on my bedroom wall.
Glad that you found the 20 thoughts useful!